LAFOX, Ill. -- Richardson RFPD, Inc. today announces the availability of a new family of low noise amplifiers from M/A-COM Technology Solutions.
Each of the GaAs pHEMT LNAs provides enhanced RF performance, while also delivering needed space and cost savings. These devices have been designed to facilitate ease of implementation in many demanding RF and microwave front-end circuits, including satellite receivers and 3G/4G wireless infrastructure base stations.
Special features of this new LNA product family:
- Low noise figure; as low as 0.50 dB.
- Excellent linearity with OIP3 > 34 dBm.
- Rugged design includes enhanced ESD protection (950V).
- 100% on-wafer RF, DC and output power testing for superior reliability and performance.
- RoHS compliant.
Key advantages which make these LNAs easier to design-in:
- Integrated active bias circuit.
- Adjustable current (using external resistor) to tailor performance.
- Single voltage supply operation (3V or 5V).
- Broadband internal matching at both input and output.
The MAAL-010704-TR3 is designed for the wide frequency range between 100 MHz and 3.5 GHz; whereas the MAAL-010705-TR3 is optimal for the 500 MHz to 1.6 GHz range; and the MAAL-010706-TR3 is best for frequencies between 1.4 GHz and 4.0 GHz. Wireless infrastructure applications for these devices include LTE, GSM, WiMAX, WiBro, TD-SCDMA, WCDMA, and UMTS.
The MAAL-010704-TR3, MAAL-010705-TR3 and MAAL-010706-TR3 are in stock and ready for shipment, and full product documentation is available. To find more information, or to purchase these products today on the Richardson RFPD website, please visit our M/A-COM Technology Solutions storefront webpage. The devices are also available by calling 1-800-737-6937 (within North America); or please find your local sales engineer (worldwide) at Local Sales Support.