Wilmington, Mass. − Heilind Electronics now stocks the Hirose DF62 series of slim in-line connectors. The DF62 connector's small size and durability make it suitable for servo amp, LED lighting, portable medical device, motion control, robotic arm, and gaming equipment applications.
The DF62 connectors feature a locking structure that gives the user two lock completion indicators, a tactile click and a visual check of the socket lock through the plug slit. The smooth contours and a multi-row pin layout that arranges the contacts in a grid pattern is said to reduce the diagonal diameter of the connector by 50 percent. Because there is no exposed metal on the connector, it eliminates the possibility of short circuits between the connector and the inside of metal conduits.
Key features include:
- Slim design and smooth contour for connection inside small spaces
- Secure positive lock with tactile click and visible lock confirmation
- Protected crimp contact from deformation
- Contact lance for secure connection
- Wide pin count variations available from 2 to 7 and 13 pos
- RoHS compliant
- Optimized design for connection inside small space
The DF62 connectors provide a current rating of up to 3A, a voltage rating of 250 Vac/dc, and a maximum contact resistance of 30 mΩ. They provide pin counts from 2- to 7-position versions, as well as a 13-position version.
The connectors are RoHS compliant and halogen-free.