TORONTO, June 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ – Celestica Inc. (NYSE, TSX: CLS), a global leader in the delivery of end-to-end product lifecycle solutions, today announced the winners of its 2012 Total Cost of Ownership (TCOOTM) Supplier Awards. The awards honor suppliers who provide the best TCOO performance to Celestica and its customers by demonstrating excellence in quality, delivery, technology, service, pricing and flexibility.
Celestica is pleased to congratulate the 2012 TCOO Supplier Award recipients:
– Best TCOO Score Award: Texas Instruments Incorporated
– Best Ring Score Award: WPG
– Most Improved TCOO Score: Feller
– Innovative Award: CymMetrik (Shenzhen) Printing Co., Ltd.
– Executing Award: Ellsworth Adhesives Asia Ltd.
– Flexibility Award: Molex Incorporated
– Best Indirect Services Award: Adecco
– Finance Business Partner Award: Longview Solutions Inc.
– Technical Compliance Award: ON Semiconductor
– Best eCollaboration Award: Fairchild Semiconductor Corporation
– Best Distributor TCOO Score Award: Future Electronics
– Best IT Technology Partner Award: Google Inc.
– Best IT Service Partner Award: Onix Networking
– Best Regional TCOO Score:
– Americas: Papeles y Conversiones de Mexico, SA de CV
– Asia: Fagerdala Singapore Pte Ltd.
– Europe: Worldmark International Limited
In addition, Celestica would like to recognize the following honorees who made significant contributions to its supply chain goals in 2012:
– TCOO Score Award category: Littelfuse Inc., Adampak Limited
– Ring Score Award category: Arrow Electronics, Inc, Texas Instruments Incorporated
– Improved TCOO Score Award category: AMB Interpac Containers (Guangdong) Ltd., Sumida Corporation
– Technical Compliance Award category: Tenere, Inc, NXP Semiconductors
– eCollaboration Award category: Samtec, Inc., KOA Corporation
– IT Technology Partner Award category: EtQ Management Consultants Inc., Silver Peak Systems
– IT Service Partner Award category: IBM Corporation, HCL Technologies
This marks the seventh year of Celestica’s TCOO Supplier Awards program, which evaluates and recognizes the top performers in Celestica’s global network of over 3,000 suppliers. Celestica’s TCOO system is focused on evaluating supplier performance by measuring the total cost to produce, deliver and support products and services beyond the supplier invoice price. As such, it considers the following supplier attributes:
Quality: Delivering superior products and services
Delivery: Providing products and services at the right time, in the right quantity and at the right price
Technology: Utilizing the best information, product manufacturing and delivery technologies
Service: Placing the customer as the number one priority and ensuring communication across every step of the process
Pricing: Delivering competitive pricing based on volume purchasing through global procurement
Flexibility: Responding to customers’ market demands for product, service and solution delivery worldwide
“We are pleased to recognize these distinguished companies for their exceptional performance and ongoing commitment to our company’s strategy,” said Paul Blom, Chief Procurement Officer, Celestica. “Delivering innovative solutions to our customers in today’s dynamic business environment requires an agile and flexible supply chain, and I would like to thank our supplier award winners and honorees for their support throughout 2012.”