Wilmington, Mass. -- Heilind Electronics, the largest distributor of interconnect products in North America, is now stocking the new power triple lock (PTL) connector system from TE Connectivity (TE). Delivering high performance from a highly functional design, the PTL connector system was developed and engineered for power and signal applications and offers an array of enhanced features, including: optional connector position assurance (CPA), optional terminal position assurance (TPA), housings capable of withstanding temperatures of up to 150 degrees C (302 degrees F) and an upgraded lanceless contact design. Related benefits include stronger, more reliable connections, increased durability and faster assembly times.
The result of an aggressive R&D effort by TE, the new PTL product line is a response to the appliance industry's need for a better designed system with improved connection stability and reliability.
- Audible lock latch confirms that cap and plug are mated. Ribs surrounding latch prevent wires from snagging.
- Optional CPA ensures that the PTL connector system cannot be mistakenly disengaged.
- Optional TPA ensures that contacts are fully seated within the housing, providing a safeguard against contact backout.
- The PTL connector system comes in three levels of housing materials with keying/color code to prevent mismating on the assembly line.
- With a centerline space of only 6.0 mm, the PTL connector system offers high performance from a compact, highly functional design.
- Both panel-mount and free-hanging receptacles are part of the new PTL connector system; future additions include board mount headers.
- Washers and Dryers
- Water Heaters
- Garage Door Openers
- Industrial Machinery
Visit Heilind's website for more information about the Power Triple Lock Connector System.
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (www.heilind.com/www.heilindasia.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management and circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire and cable, wiring accessories, and insulation and identification products. Heilind has locations throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Singapore, Hong Kong and China. Follow Heilind on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Heilind and on Twitter at http://twitter.com/Heilind.
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion world leader in connectivity. The company designs and manufactures products at the heart of electronic connections for the world's leading industries including automotive, energy and industrial, broadband communications, consumer devices, healthcare, and aerospace and defense. TE Connectivity's long-standing commitment to innovation and engineering excellence helps its customers solve the need for more energy efficiency, always-on communications and ever-increasing productivity. With nearly 90,000 employees in over 50 countries, TE Connectivity makes connections the world relies on to work flawlessly every day. To connect with the company, visit www.TE.com.