Heilind Electronics, the largest distributor of interconnect products in North America, is now stocking KK® Reflow Process Compatible (RPC) connector system manufactured by Molex Incorporated.
The Molex KK connector system can be designed into a variety of power and signal applications and is available in industry-standard 2.54 and 3.96 mm pitch sizes. The KK connector product family comes in single-row, wire-to-board and board-to-board application and is cost-effective and versatile. KK RPC headers are available in signal and power families and can handle solder temperatures up to 260 degrees C. Customizable KK headers allow for more polarization options and design configurations, which makes the KK connector system ideal for a variety of industries.
Features and benefits include:
- High-temperature nylon housing that withstands lead-free high-temperature solder processing up to +260 degrees C and does not require the drying needs of normal nylon.
- Optional box-style dual-cantilever terminal, which is ideal for high-vibration environments.
- Polarized friction-lock header that prevents mismating.
- Standard KK header footprint, which allows for drop-in replacement on existing header applications. Mates with standard KK receptacles.
- Matte-tin over nickel plating, which inhibits tin whiskering.
- PCB receptacles are available in standard KK connectors that ensure secure mating between headers and receptacles.
Visit Heilind’s website for more information about the KK® Reflow Process Compatible Connector.
About Heilind Electronics
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (www.heilind.com/www.heilindasia.com) is one of the world’s leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management and circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire and cable, wiring accessories, and insulation and identification products. Heilind has locations throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Singapore, Hong Kong and China. Follow Heilind on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Heilind and on Twitter at twitter.com/Heilind.
About Molex Incorporated
Providing more than connectors, Molex delivers complete interconnect solutions for a number of markets including: data communications, telecommunications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle, aerospace and defense, medical, and lighting. Established in 1938, the company operates 45 manufacturing locations in 17 countries. The Molex website is www.molex.com. Follow us at www.twitter.com/molexconnectors, watch our videos at www.youtube.com/molexconnectors, connect with us at www.facebook.com/molexconnectors and read our blog at www.connector.com.
SOURCE Heilind Electronics