Cary, Ill. — Coilcraft CPS (Critical Products & Services) has introduced the AT549RBT cored-spring inductor that features a temperature rating of -55°C to +300°C, targeting extreme-temperature applications such as down-hole drilling and on-engine automotive.
The AT549RBT offers an inductance value of 1.0 µH, a maximum current rating of 1.0 Amp and DC resistance of 15.0 mOhms. It can withstand a 40 second reflow at 350°C. It features standard nickel-clad copper terminations. Other termination materials are available upon request.
Key features include the following:
- Terminations: Nickel clad copper. Other terminations available at additional cost.
- Weight: 0.5 g
- Ambient temperature: –55°C to +300°C
- Storage temperature Component: –55°C to +300°C. Tray packaging: –55°C to +80°C
- Temperature Coefficient of Inductance (TCL): +300 to +500 ppm/°C
- Resistance to soldering heat: 40 second reflow at +350°C
- Moisture Sensitivity Level (MSL): 1 (unlimited floor life at <30°C / 85% relative humidity)
- Packaging: In trays
Complete technical specifications for the AT549RBT coil and other high-temp inductors can be found at: http://www.coilcraft-cps.com/products/high-temp.cfm
Availability: Standard versions of the AT549RBT are available direct from stock. Custom modifications are available. Contact your local Coilcraft CPS sales office for more information.