Texas Instruments (TI) (NASDAQ: TXN) today unveiled WEBENCH® Schematic Editor, a new editing and simulation feature that enables engineers to customize power management designs and simulate the circuit created within the WEBENCH environment. For more information or to start a design, visit www.ti.com/webencheditor-pr.
WEBENCH Schematic Editor will be demonstrated in TI’s booth #805 at the Applied Power Electronics Conference (APEC) in Fort Worth, Texas, March 17-19.
TI’s cost-free WEBENCH tools have dramatically simplified and accelerated the design process for more than 325,000 engineers worldwide since 1999. A complete design can be quickly created, optimized and simulated online with the powerful calculation algorithms and SPICE simulator provided by WEBENCH Power Designer. With the introduction of WEBENCH Schematic Editor, engineers can now add components and wiring to modify the power supply design, conduct SPICE simulations on the new circuit, and then export the modified schematic to a computer-aided design (CAD) platform. This new feature dramatically reduces design and verification time from hours to minutes. Watch a video here.
WEBENCH Schematic Editor key features and benefits
- Incorporate features like multiple mixed output capacitors, filtering, board parasitics and snubber circuits into WEBENCH power supply designs.
- Select from a library of over 40,000 components to customize the design.
- Simulate custom power designs within WEBENCH before exporting to industry-leading CAD development platforms, such as Cadence OrCAD Capture CIS, Mentor Graphics Xpedition xDX Designer, CADSoft EAGLE, and Altium formats, such as Altium Designer.
About award-winning WEBENCH tools from Texas Instruments
WEBENCH Designer and Architect are the industry’s only online tools that enable end-to-end circuit design and simulation. Component libraries include more than 40,000 components from 120 manufacturers. Price and availability are updated hourly by TI's distribution partners for design optimization and production planning. Offered in eight languages, the user can compare complete system designs and make supply chain decisions in minutes. Click here to start a cost-free design.
Find out more about TI’s WEBENCH suite of tools:
- Design a complete system with TI’s WEBENCH tools.
- Ask questions and share knowledge in the WEBENCH Design Center forum in the TI E2E™ Community.
- Download power reference designs from TI’s PowerLab™ Reference Design Library.
About Texas Instruments
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today. Learn more at www.ti.com.