Richardson RFPD, Inc. today announces immediate availability and full design support capabilities for a new RF Agile Transceiver™ from Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI).
The AD9364 is a high-performance, highly-integrated radio frequency (RF) Agile Transceiver designed for use in 3G and 4G base station applications. The device combines an RF front-end with a flexible mixed-signal baseband section and integrated frequency synthesizers, simplifying design-in by providing a configurable digital interface to a processor. It operates from 70 MHz to 6 GHz, covering most licensed and unlicensed bands, and supports channel bandwidths from less than 200 kHz to 56 MHz. The direct conversion receiver has state-of-the-art noise figure and linearity.
The programmability and wideband capability of the AD9364 make it ideal for a broad range of transceiver applications, including small cell (femtocell/picocell/microcell) base stations, point-to-point communications systems, and general purpose radio systems.
Additional key features of the AD9364 include:
- · RF 1x1 transceiver with integrated 12-bit DACs and ADCs
- · Supports time division duplex (TDD) and frequency division duplex (FDD) operation
- · 3 differential or 6 single-ended inputs
- · Superior receiver sensitivity with a noise figure of < 2.5 dB
- · RX gain control: real-time monitor and control signals for manual gain; independent automatic gain control
- · 2-band differential output transmitter
- · Highly linear:
o TX EVM ≤ −40 dB
o TX noise ≤ −157 dBm/Hz noise floor
o TX monitor ≥ 66 dB dynamic range with 1 dB accuracy
- · Integrated fractional-N synthesizers: 2.4 Hz maximum LO step size
- · Multichip synchronization
- · CMOS/LVDS digital interface
Richardson RFPD's design advisors provide extensive technical expertise and design-in assistance for ADI products, including this new Agile Transceiver. The device is in stock and available for immediate delivery. To find more information, or to purchase the device today on the Richardson RFPD website, please visit the ADI Select Products for Q2 webpage. The device is also available by calling 1-800-737-6937 (within North America); or please find your local sales engineer (worldwide) at Local Sales Support. To learn about additional products from ADI, please visit the ADI storefront webpage.