Chicago, Ill. – Newark element14 announces the availability of the new PM5-M124 series of metal panel mount indicators from Bivar, a leading provider of LED indication products. The PM5-M124 indicators use smart sensing technology to automatically detect and adjust to appropriate light output and intensity in ambient lighting conditions. The LED automatically dims in low lighting environments and brightens in sunlight for better readability.
The PM5-M124 series is IP-67 rated, RoHS compliant and ideal for ruggedized applications including: servers, test and measurement equipment, military, defense and utility vehicles, commercial and communication control boxes, wireless and power line infrastructure, and water and waste treatment equipment.
- Other specifications of Bivar’s PM5-M124 series include:
- Functional in heat, cold and other harsh environmental conditions
- Non-polarized, quick-disconnect terminal blades for easy installation and optional wire connection
- Panel thickness ranging from 0.040 to 0.250 centimeters and a mounting hole 0.315 centimeters wide
- Input range of 12-24V, suitable for both AC and DC operation
- Wide viewing angles of 100 degrees with a water clear Fresnel lens