Wilmington, Mass. -- Heilind Electronics Inc., the largest distributor of interconnect products in North America, is now stocking JAE's FR02 Series connectors.
The FR02 Series is a top- and bottom-surface connection type of FPC connector that is ideal for use in mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablet PCs. This connector has a 0.2 mm pitch and meets the industry's demand for space-saving, smaller connectors.
- 0.2 mm pitch, 0.82 mm height, and 3.0 mm depth (the industry's smallest-in-class), rear-flip-type FPC connector.
- LIF (low insertion force) horizontal insertion structure with secure retention force.
- Tapered guides in the insertion area improves ease of assembly.
- Compliant with top- and bottom-surface FPC connection and raises the customer's layout flexibility.
- Rigid and robust actuator design prevents half mating when only one side of the actuator is pushed by the operator.
- Has a structure that prevents the actuator from coming off and gives good operational feeling during the opening and closing of the actuator.
- PCB traces can be routed in the area under the connector body (excluding the terminal area).
- Lead-free, halogen-free product.
- Nickel barrier on contact plating prevents solder wicking.
- Tablet PCs
- Portable game devices
- Digital cameras
- Internal FPC connections in other small portable devices
Visit Heilind's website for more information about the FR02 Series.