Featuring more than 13,000 new products and 149,000 in total from more than 500 top electronics brands, the industry-leading catalog connects customers to services and solutions so they can do business more conveniently than ever. The easy-to-use online version offers customization and sharing capabilities as well as real-time price and product availability.
“We’re constantly focused on providing customers with product and service information in whichever format they prefer,” said Tamara Jurgenson, SVP marketing, Newark element14. “We continue to innovate with respect to capabilities and formats to meet changing customer behavior, and our 2015 catalog is a perfect example of that approach.”
Customizable online catalogs were first introduced by Newark element14 in 2012 and have proven to be a popular, environmentally-friendly alternative to print catalogs. The 2015 online catalog offers further improvements, including:
- Capability to create customized versions with specific categories, products or suppliers
- Faster search results including product image, pricing and stock info, catalog page numbers and data sheets
- View, bookmark, print or shop and order products directly
- Convert search results to PDF or Excel spreadsheet with one click
- E-mail pages to colleagues with one click
- Find direct links to selector guides from leading brands to find the right products fast
- Connect directly to PCB Fabrication & Assembly Services, Technical support Life Chat and Online Product Training
Customers can purchase with even greater peace of mind now because of Newark element14’s same day shipping guarantee – the industry’s strongest reliability promise. Launched in June, the program guarantees orders will be shipped same day and, if not, the shipment will be upgraded at no cost to the customer.
To request a printed copy of the 2015 catalog, visit newark.com/2015catalog.