Arrow Electronics received a total of nine awards from suppliers in the field of passive, electromechanical, and connector products (PEMCO) for the EMEA region. In recent years, Arrow has continually extended its line card and its technical expertise in this business.
Arrow received the following awards:
- Bourns: “POS Growth”
- C&K Components: “Distributor of the Year 2014”
- C&K Components: “Best Design-In Distributor 2014”
- Knitter-switch: “Distributor of the Year”
- Nichicon: “Fastest Growing Distributor”
- Panasonic Industrial: “Distributor of the Year”
- Pulse: “Best Revenue Distributor”
- Pulse: “Best Design-In Distributor”
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics: “2014 Outstanding Distributor Award”
“Once again, the many awards we have received at the international trade show for electronic components, systems and applications highlight the excellent and longstanding relationships we have with our suppliers,” says Jean Quecke, vice president, PEMCO, Arrow Electronics EMEA. “We are well positioned in the PEMCO area with an extensive team of technical specialists in the field throughout Europe, who are given on-going training to stay ahead.”
About Arrow Electronics Inc.
Arrow Electronics (www.arrow.com) is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for more than 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 58 countries.
Detailed information about Arrow’s European operations can be found by visiting www.arroweurope.com.