Toronto, Canada - Celestica Inc. (NYSE, TSX: CLS), a global leader in the delivery of end-to-end product lifecycle solutions, today announced the winners of its 2014 Total Cost of Ownership (TCOOTM) Supplier Awards. The awards honour suppliers who provide the best TCOO TM performance to Celestica and its customers by demonstrating excellence in quality, delivery, technology, service, pricing and flexibility.
Celestica is pleased to congratulate the 2014 TCOOTM Supplier Award recipients:
- Best TCOOTM Score Award: Molex Incorporated
- Best Distributor Partner Award: Avnet Electronics
- Best IT Partner Award: EtQ Inc.
- Partner for Growth Award: Supply Technologies
- Best Design Partner Award: PMC-Sierra, Inc.
- Best Technical Design Solutions Award: Broadcom Corporation
- Best Sustainability Partner Award: ON Semiconductor
- Best Complex Mechanical Partner Award: Suzhou Dongshan Precision Manufacturing Co., Ltd
- Best Build-to-Print Partner Award: LFE Corporation
- Best Semiconductor Partner Award: ON Semiconductor
Best Regional TCOOTM Score Award: CymMetrik (Shenzhen) Printing Co. Ltd.
In addition, Celestica would like to recognize the following honourees who made a significant contribution to its supply chain goals in 2014:
- Best TCOOTM Score Award category: LFE Corporation
- Best Distributor Partner Award category: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
- Best IT Partner Award category: Sisense
- Partner for Growth Award category: TREND KYM Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Acme Alliance Asia Metals (Shenzen) Co. Ltd.
- Best Design Partner Award category: Fagerdala
- Best Technical Design Solutions Award category: TTM Technologies Inc.
- Best Sustainability Partner Award category: LFE Corporation
Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
- Best Complex Mechanical Partner Award category: Hangzhou Dahe Thermo-Magnetics Co. Ltd
- Best Semiconductor Partner Award category: NXP Semiconductor
- Best Regional TCOOTM Score Award category: Adampak Graphics
"We are pleased to recognize this year's TCOO TM award winners and honourees for their exceptional performance and ongoing commitment to support Celestica's supply chain strategy and overall business objectives," said Paul Blom, Chief Procurement Officer, Celestica, "These companies play an important role in our future as we continue to build an agile and intelligent supply chain that will continue to enable us to provide innovative solutions that accelerate our customers' success."
This marks the ninth year of Celestica's TCOOTM Supplier Awards program, which evaluates and recognizes the top performers in Celestica's global network of over 4,000 suppliers. Celestica's TCOO TM system is focused on evaluating supplier performance by measuring the total cost to produce, deliver and support products and services beyond the supplier invoice price. As such, it considers the following supplier attributes:
Quality: Delivering superior products and services
Delivery: Providing products and services at the right time, in the right quantity and at the right price
Technology: Utilizing the best information, product manufacturing and delivery technologies
Service: Placing the customer as the number-one priority and ensuring communication across every step of the process
Pricing: Delivering competitive pricing based on volume purchasing through global procurement
Flexibility: Responding to customers' market demands for product, service and solution delivery worldwide
For more information on Celestica's TCOO TM Supplier Awards, please visit www.celestica.com.