Ross Weiss, Vice President of Sales for Raltron Electronics Corp., Miami, FL announced today the appointment of several new representative firms for the Raltron Product line of frequency management products. The new firms not only contribute experienced sales background personnel, but add additional territorial coverage to further enhance Raltron’s new extended sales efforts. We are pleased to welcome these fine representative companies to the Raltron family:
- STRUBE SW Companies is a professional manufacturer's representative company with branches in the Pacific Northwest, Desert Southwest and Rockies founded in 1914. The Southwest sales team works with customers in Arizona, Nevada and New Mexico and is made up of 3 sales professionals with an average tenure of 11 years. Straube represents the highest quality manufacturers and we are very excited to add Raltron to our product lineup.
- ENGLISH DAMCO is a leading technical manufactures representative who has serviced the Rocky Mountain States (Colorado, Utah, Idaho) for the past 25 years. Headquartered in Aurora Colorado, with another staffed office in Taylorville, UT, the firm and are currently staffed with 3 account managers and one inside salesperson.. English Damco has been the sales and marketing choice for many passive, electro-mechanical, connector, analog manufactures and is now looking forward to adding frequency management devices from Raltron.
- RENDELL SALES COMPANY has been providing high quality representation to the electronic industry in Illinois, Wisconsin and select markets since 1968. Six experienced outside sales people and three inside sales service specialists comprise a solid sales team with a company history of over 47 years.
- STRATUS TECHNICAL SALES, LLC has been serving the Pacific Northwest and Western Canada for over 12 years. Our team offers over 100 years’ experience and a proven track record of technical and operational support to all customers. Our experienced technical sales professionals are knowledgeable about a wide variety of semiconductor technologies and products and are uniquely qualified to deliver high-value business and technical solutions.
- MW TECH SALES was founded in 2009 and has its corporate headquarters in Ottawa, ON Canada. They have a solid reputation of business growth and expansion in Eastern Canada. Their extensive channel partner relationships help to grow in all markets and segments.
Raltron is an ISO-9001 certified global manufacturer of an extensive offering of frequency management components including broad product lines of quartz crystals, oscillators, filters, ceramic resonators and clock synchronization modules. Its products are marketed through a world wide network of sales representatives and distributors. For more information about Raltron and its products, contact: