Nagpur, India -- The "M2M & IoT Ecosystem: 2015 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts" report presents an in-depth assessment of the M2M and IoT ecosystem including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, vertical market applications, deployment case studies, collaborative initiatives, regulatory landscape, standardization, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents market size forecasts from 2015 till 2030. The forecasts are segmented for 8 vertical markets, 7 access networking technologies, 6 regions and over 70 leading countries.
Research estimates that global spending on M2M and IoT technologies will reach nearly $250 Billion by 2020, driven by a host of vertical market applications including but not limited to connected car services, remote asset tracking, healthcare monitoring, smart metering, digital signage, home automation and intelligent buildings.
Complete Report Details Avail at https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/the-m2m-iot-ecosystem-2015-2030-opportunities-challenges-strategies-industry-verticals-forecasts .
M2M (Machine-to-Machine) refers to the flow of data between physical objects, without the need for human interaction. M2M connectivity has opened a multi-billion dollar revenue opportunity for mobile operators, MVNOs and service aggregators, addressing the application needs of several verticals markets. By enabling network connectivity among physical objects, M2M has also initiated the IoT (Internet of Things) vision - a global network of sensors, equipment, appliances, smart devices and applications that can communicate in real time.
The report has the following key findings:
- Research estimates that global spending on M2M and IoT technologies will reach nearly $250 Billion by 2020, driven by a host of vertical market applications including but not limited to connected car services, remote asset tracking, healthcare monitoring, smart metering, digital signage, home automation and intelligent buildings
- The installed base of M2M connections will grow at a CAGR of nearly 30% between 2015 and 2020, eventually accounting for over 10 Billion connections worldwide
- Research estimates that multimedia and video applications will account for more than 20% of the revenue generated by M2M and IoT services by 2020, amid growing incorporation of LTE in M2M modules and gateways
- Besides optimizing their cellular networks for M2M services, mobile operators are increasingly investing in LPWA networks for low power, low bandwidth IoT applications.
Make an Inquiry before purchasing this report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/the-m2m-iot-ecosystem-2015-2030-opportunities-challenges-strategies-industry-verticals-forecasts . (Single User License - $2500)
List of 332 Companies Mentioned in this report includes: 3GPP (3rd Generation Partnership Project), ABB Group, Accenture, Aclara Technologies, Actility, ADT Corporation, Aeris Communications, AIOTI (Alliance for Internet of Things Innovation), Airbiquity, Airbus Group, Alcatel-Lucent, Allegion, AllSeen Alliance, Altair Semiconductor, Amazon.com, AMCi Wireless, América Móvil, Ansaldo STS, Apple, Arduino, ARIB (Association of Radio Industries and Business, Japan), Arkessa, ARM Holdings, Arqiva, Arrayent, Arynga, AT&T, AT&T Mobility, ATIS (Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions, U.S.), Atos SE (Societas Europaea), Augtek, Autodesk, Avago Technologies, Avnet-Memec, AWS (Amazon Web Services), Axiros, Ayla Networks, Azeti Networks, B&B Electronics, BlackBerry, Bluetooth SIG (Special Interest Group), Bosch, Bouygues Group, Bouygues Telecom, BP, Broadcom Corporation, BT Group, CalAmp, Camelot Group, Cantaloupe Systems, CCSA (China Communications Standards Association), Cellwize, CGI Group, China Mobile, China Telecom, China Unicom, Cirrus Logic, Cisco Systems, ClearBlade, CloudCar, Comcast Corporation, Concirrus, Connect One, Continental, CoSwitched, Covisint, CradlePoint, Ctek, Cubic Telecom, Cumulocity, DASH7 Alliance, DataOnline, Davra Networks, Delphi, Device Insight, Digi International, DNA, DT (Deutsche Telekom), Echelon Corporation, EE, Elbrys Networks, Elisa Elster EnergyICT, EMC Corporation, EnVerv, Ericsson, Eseye, ETSI (European Telecommunications Standards Institute), Eurotech, FaltCom Communications, Fedex, FLASHNET, Fleetmatics Group, Flexeye, Franklin Wireless, Freescale Semiconductor, FreeWave Technologies, Fujitsu, G4S, Garmin, GE (General Electric), Gemalto, GMA (Global M2M Association), Google, GSMA, H&D Wireless, Harman International Industries, Harris Corporation, HGI (Home Gateway Initiative), Hitachi, Honeywell International, HP (Hewlett-Packard Company), HSBC, Huawei, HyperCat Consortium, Hyundai, IBM, iControl Networks, IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission), IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers), IETF (Internet Engineering Task Force), IIC (Industrial Internet Consortium), IMC (IoT M2M Council), InfoSys, Ingenico Group, Ingenie, Ingenu, Inmarsat, INSYS Microelectronics, Intel Corporation, InterDigital, Intersil Corporation, Invensense, Inventek Systems, IPSO (Internet Protocol for Smart Object) Alliance, Iridium Communications, Iskraemeco, ISO (International Organization for Standardization), Itron, ITU (International Telecommunications Union), iWOW Connections, Jasper Technologies, Johnson & Johnson, KDDI Corporation, Kerlink, Keysight Technologies, KORE Wireless Group, KPN, KT Corporation, Kyocera Corporation, Laird, Landis+Gyr, Lantronix, Legrand, LG Electronics, LG Uplus, Libelium, Lijiang Police, Link Labs and many others.
Check for Discount @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/check_discount/the-m2m-iot-ecosystem-2015-2030-opportunities-challenges-strategies-industry-verticals-forecasts . (Single User License - $2500)
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
- How big is the M2M and IoT opportunity?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
- What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
- Which regions, countries and verticals will see the highest percentage of growth?
- Who are the key market players and what are their strategies?
- How will M2M and IoT services drive investments in cloud based IoT platforms, Big Data, analytics, network security and other technologies?
- What are the growth prospects of cellular, satellite, LPWA, wireline and short range networking technologies?
- How do government mandates and initiatives impact the adoption of embedded M2M connectivity?
- How will LTE drive the adoption of multimedia and video based IoT applications?
- Do LPWA IoT networks pose a threat to cellular network technologies?
- What strategies should enabling technology providers, mobile operators, MVNOs, aggregators, IoT platform providers and other ecosystem players adopt to remain competitive?