The Report “Automotive Sensors Market Analysis – By Type (Pressure, Temperature, Speed, Oxygen, NOx, Position); By Application (Fuel Injection & Emission, Chassis, Engine, Powertrain, Safety, Telematics); By Vehicle Type - With Forecast (2015 – 2020)”, published by IndustryARC, the market to reach $17.08 Billion by 2020.
Browse 85 Market Tables, 20 Figures spread through 275 Pages and an in-depth TOC on “Automotive Sensors Market” http://industryarc.com/Report/7364/Automotive-Sensors-Market-Research-Report.html
Sensors are a type of transducers which detect the difference in its environment due to mechanical change and transfer it as electric signal to the concerned component. Sensors are installed in vehicles to ensure reliability and safety of the passenger. The market for Automotive Sensors has been classified as pressure sensors, temperature sensors, level sensors, oxygen sensors, NOx sensors, safety sensors and more; these sensors are used in cars, trucks, buses and two-wheelers. The most widely used sensors are the position sensors and pressure sensors. Sensors such as pressure sensors, position sensors, temperature sensors, speed sensors, MEMS sensors and others majorly find application in powertrain. Apart from powertrain, the sensors find application in engine, fuel injection and emission system, chassis, safety & control, vehicle security and a few others too.
The Global Market for Automotive Sensors is estimated to reach $17.08 Billion by 2020 growing at a CAGR of 14.97%. The major application in terms of volume will be of Safety Sensors; increasing concern for passenger safety will further drive the demand for Safety Sensors in Automotive Industry. The Market for Safety & Control Sensors is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 18.08% through the forecast period, 2015-2020.
The Automotive Sensors Market is classified into various types based on these 4 factors:
• By Product Type: Pressure Sensors, Temperature Sensors, Level Sensors, Speed Sensors, Oxygen Sensors, NOx Sensors, Position Sensors, Magnetic Sensors ,Inertial Sensors , MEMS Sensors, Safety Sensors and Others.
• By Application: Fuel Injection and Emission, Chassis, Engine, Powertrain, Safety & Control , Telematics and Vehicle Security
• By Vehicle Type: Cars, Trucks, Buses and Two-wheelers
• By Geography: America, Europe, APAC and ROW.
These regions are further segregated on the basis of major countries which highlight the key trends pertaining to the market. Moreover, Automotive Sensors based on their working principle are explained. Also, the drivers, challenges and other market forces responsible for the growth of Automotive Sensors Market in these regions are detailed in this report.
Request a Sample @ http://industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=7364
The Automotive Sensor Industry has many suppliers and thus the competition in the market is high. Offering better product at a competitive price is the main concern for the manufacturers.
The Key players in this market include:
• Continental AG,
• Delphi Automotive Systems, LLC,
• Denso Corporation,
• Robert Bosch GmbH and
• TRW Automotive, Inc.
Key Market Insights of Automotive Sensors Market:
• The Automotive Sensors Market in the Americas is more than the other regions while the APAC region has the high potential for expansion of this market. The market in the Americas and APAC region are estimated to grow at a CAGR of 12.62% and 17.06% respectively between 2015 and 2020.
• The environmental concern is leading to rise in electric vehicles. This is bringing up innovation in battery sensors.
• The development in automotive is progressing in a direction of protection of not only the occupants but also the people in the surrounding. One of the examples is the inclination of bonnet surface after the crash such that the person hit by the car is protected to an extent or is less hurt.
• Sensors play an important role in collecting the information of driver’s driving behavior, cabin atmosphere preference and other related facts. This database will help develop self-driving cars to enhance the travelling experience of the passenger.
• Increasing demand from the end-users for improved aesthetics brings new models of vehicles into the automotive industry. This raises the need of proper allocation of sensors, further miniaturization and development of multi-functional sensors.
Make an Inquiry @ http://industryarc.com/inquiry-before-buying.php?id=7364