Irvine, Calif. - American Industrial Systems, Inc. (AIS), a subsidiary of Ennoconn Corporation (6416.TW) and group member of Foxconn IPC Business is a global provider of Human Machine Interfaces (HMIs), touchscreen interfaces, rugged touch panels and Industrial PC's, (IPC), AIS announced it offers in-house electronic and mechanical design, software development, manufacturing, production, quality control services and supply chain management for embedded Industrial IoT hardware and software.
Earlier this month on July 5th, the company announced a global strategic partnership with Ennoconn Corporation, effectively becoming a Foxconn Technology Group member, the world's largest provider of DMS services. Design Manufacture Service (DMS) is a business model that combines Contract Product Design with Contract Manufacturing as a service to other companies that have insufficient or do not possess the required resources. DMS providers may also provide other services such as order fulfillment, logistics and aftermarket service.
As a Group Member of Ennoconn and Foxconn Technology Group, AIS Leverages its DMS to Help Customers Deploy Industrial IoT Equipment and Solutions Faster to Market
Foxconn Technology Group is widely known around the globe for its great manufacturing prowess and DMS depth for having manufactured some of the world's most popular electronic smart devices and computing equipment. As a subsidiary of Ennoconn and Foxconn IPC Business Group, AIS now has these powerful resources at its disposal to provide customers open architecture, Smart Industrial PCs (IPCs) for IoT and Industry 4.0 applications manufactured at the highest quality at a competitive price. AIS offers domain-specific industrial hardware and software engineering, development, design, production and manufacturing services for private label, ODM, OEMs and End-Users globally. AIS's complete suite of DMS solutions deliver both an integrated IPC hardware and software solution. This includes embedded IoT hardware and software, mechanical, industrial display and rugged, embedded computing systems.
AIS Offers Embedded Industrial IoT Hardware Manufacturing and Software Development Capabilities for Customers with Full Lifecycle Product Engineering and Support
American Industrial Systems, Inc. (AIS), expanded in-house, DMS capabilities include verification and validation, compliance engineering, in-house R&D laborites, prototyping, manufacturing and after-market support. Their total design suite design capabilities and services include:
- Electrical Design: AIS innovates electrical designs while meeting all the necessary specifications and standards for their customers.
- An extensive set of tools for electrical circuit design, simulation, and testing
- Electronic circuit design, printed circuit board design, embedded logic and signal processing board design, industrial embedded board solutions and electronic circuit simulation and analysis
- Design optimization for the best functionality and design for manufacturability
- Software Design: AIS provides embedded software solutions from conceptualization through implementation.
- Offering complete software design, coding, testing, and documentation services
- From complex, military qualified, real-time software design to easy-to-use GUI
- System drivers and BIOS, operating systems, embedded firmware and real time operating systems, application programming interface and boot loader software design
- Mechanical Design: Making complex engineering ideas into mechanically viable products and solutions.
- Cross-discipline design team approach for efficient design through manufacturing methods
- Fabrication techniques include machined, cast, metal, and molded
- Consideration for EMI, fluid sealing, thermal transfer, ease of assembly and costs
- System Design: Converting industrial design ideas into advanced industrial embedded system solutions.
- Complete in-house embedded system design capabilities for IoT hardware devices and control and monitoring equipment
- Delivering synergistic, integrated embedded hardware and software solutions
- Open architecture platform system designs for the ultimate in flexibility
- Environmental Design: Designing for reliable performance in extreme environments and conditions.
- Engineering equipment that can perform reliably in extreme environments and conditions
- Designs, test, and qualify products that are exposed to severe environmental and EMI conditions
- Routinely tests designs for compliance using military, various SAE automotive and UL/CE/TUV/MIL/ATEX /DNV safety requirements, or customer specifications
- Safety Standards Design Capabilities: Enabling customers to achieve productivity and flexibility safely.
- Functional Safety: Safe, efficient embedded systems and displays that are safety compliant
- Integrated Safety: Significantly reduce development time, maintenance costs and shutdowns
- Quality Management: Integrated quality analysis for the lowest possible costs and waste
- Tighter cost control by identifying and eliminating poor quality and high production costs
- Stringent quality control measures to assure total customer satisfaction from beginning to end
- Quality policy, system and manual, APQP, FMEA, SPC, Gage R&R, PV&V, CAR/CAPA, ECO, PLM and document control
- Supply Chain Management: Systematic, strategic coordination of functions and tactics to improve the long-term performance of the AIS SCM for customer profitability
- Covering everything from product development, sourcing, production, and logistics
- Providing the framework for businesses to jointly deliver goods, services, and information more efficiently and effectively
- Delivering the business processes and strategic SCM solutions to achieve integrated, superior logistical management
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM): Managing the entire lifecycle of products from inception, through engineering design and manufacturing, to service of manufactured products.
- Demonstrating value-add as a true partner and resource for our customers
- Total PLM services including: Design, Reliability Prediction Analysis, FMEA, Prototypes, Functional Test Development, Environmental Stress Testing, Compliance and Sample Testing for Reliability, Production, Field Failure Analysis, On-going Cost Reduction and EOL Management
Headquartered in Irvine, California, USA, American Industrial Systems, Inc. (AIS) is a subsidiary of Ennoconn Corporation and part of the Foxconn Technology Group, the world's largest DMS and EMS manufacturer, which comprise approximately 40% of all consumer electronics sold. As part of the Foxconn IPC Business Group, AIS also offers in-house electronic and mechanical design, software development, manufacturing, production, certifications testing and quality control services. Offering one of the widest ranges of industrial computing, touch panels, displays and visualization solutions available, AIS's open platform control and monitoring solutions are available in many configurations for industrial, building automation, food & beverage, oil & gas, military and marine applications. The company's HMI solutions are key enabling technologies for the Internet of Things (IoT), Industrial Internet of Things, (IIoT), Machine-to-Machine Communications (M2M) and Industry 4.0 applications. AIS is fully committed to empowering, improving and delivering turnkey HMI, control and display solutions for OEM, ODM and end-user customers. AIS is an ISO 9001:2008 certified supplier and manufacturer of rugged computers and displays and received completion of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) registration from the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC). For more information, visit: www.aispro.com, email:email@example.com or contact: 1-888-485-6688.