EAO enhances its North American manufacturing capabilities with the achievement of International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2015 compliance. This accreditation ensures EAO’s ability to satisfy the unique needs of its customers, and solidifies its position as a value-added partner.
Key Requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Include:
- Building a management system suited to an organization’s individual needs
- Upper management involvement and accountability
- Risk-based thinking and preventative measures
- Less prescriptive documentation
- Knowledge management principles
For more than 30 years, the ISO 9000 family of quality management systems has helped organizations across the world satisfy the needs of their customers and stakeholders without sacrificing quality. The ISO 9000 standard is continually evolving and its latest version ISO 9001:2015 focuses on increasing performance by implementing risk-based thinking to facilitate effective deployment and continued development.
Click here to learn more about EAO’s ISO-9001 Certification
Click here to download EAO’s ISO Certificate