GForge, one of the world’s leading collaboration platforms, today announced that it is helping businesses adapt to the coronavirus threat by making it easier than ever before to use a collaboration platform to empower remote workers.
For organizations new to using collaboration platforms or new to GForge, the company is offering GForge in both SaaS or on-premises formats for free for up to 12 months. GForge can be installed on-premise in one minute, or you can get started instantly using our SaaS platform at next.gforge.com.
Both options provide the following:
- Messaging system to help facilitate online meetings
- Ways to plan, distribute and track teamwork
- Document sharing and knowledge management
- Team collaboration tools like integrated chat, notifications, and email support
To support the teams who are suddenly transitioning to remote work, GForge is also offering the following services free of charge:
- Identify the best hosting options for your organization.
- We will configure GForge to conform to the processes of your organization.
- One free online training session for users.
- One free online training session for administrators.
- Weekly reviews to ensure your teams are getting the most out of GForge
For more details about GFOrge’s options to help business survive the coronovirus pandemic, please visit https://gforge.com/remote-work