EPSNEWS is the premier news, information and data portal and resource center for buyers, sellers and suppliers of components, design, distribution, logistics, production and other services to the global electronics manufacturing industry. Our charter is to empower, inform and connect professionals in the electronics design, manufacturing and supply chain community by providing critical business and corporate news, research data and other intelligence about the industry.
EPSNEWS gives buyers, procurement and supply chain professionals in the electronics industry the critical news they need to make informed purchasing, business, and other strategic management decisions.
YOUR TARGET IS OUR AUDIENCE
Connect to a Targeted Audience With Customized Editorial Content
EPSNews serves the purchasing, procurement and supply chain community. These professionals are involved with selecting and purchasing electronics components and services and managing supply chain activities for their organization.
EPSNews offers a variety of custom content - including blogs, feature articles and e-books - that complements your marketing program. EPSNews editors, writers and contributors can help your company create custom content on topics of interest to your customers, helping your company become a thought leader while generating sales leads.
WE KNOW BUYERS
50,000+ mailing list of purchasing, procurement, supply chain and design engineers who specify and buy electronics components across multiple verticals in the electronics manufacturing industry.
A typical purchasing professional:*
• Has 17 years of experience and a college graduate (one-third have Masters or PhD)
• Works nearly 50 hours a week, with most of that time spent interacting with vendors and solving vexing supplier chain dilemmas
• Concerned about keeping skills and knowledge of emerging technology solutions current
• Deeply involved in the development of new products and technologies
• 78 percent have suggested new products or new technology to their engineering departments or design teams, and 52 percent have vetoed or contributed to vetoing a product to be designed out of a project.
What they buy:*
• The average annual amount of semiconductors purchased: $10.7 million
• The average annual amount of passives purchased: $6.9 million
• The average annual amount of connectors and interconnects purchased: $6.9 million
• The average annual amount of electromechanical devices purchased: $ 5.6 million
• The average annual amount of power components purchased: $5.3 million
*Based on 2014 EPSNews Survey of Purchasers